Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Opera Mini to be Unveiled at the MWC 2010

I’m a confirmed avid freak of the Opera Mini Browser; in fact I’m taking advantage of it on my other PC as an alternative of my fail-safe Firefox browser. Openly, the Opera Mini Browser is snappier and faster compared to Firefox though the latter comes out the winner because of its boatload of free Firefox add-ons.

I also installed Opera Mini on my PSP Slim using a PSP Java Emulator named PSPKVM and based on my personal experience using the preinstalled PSP Web Browser causes a lot of pain in the head when put to use this is the reason why I used Opera Mini.

The Opera Mini Browser also comes handy when I used it on my Symbian-powered Smartphone particularly Nokia Internet device. Since I’m an Iphone user as well I’m definitely upbeat to have an Opera Mini lodged on my Iphone and it’s a heaven-sent scoop that Opera Mini would soon be blazoned at the Mobile World Congress 2010 in Barcelona, Spain.


via Opera